Saturday, January 2, 2010

SPRAY TAN VIRGIN... Help, what do i need to take with me?

Im having a spray tan tomorow morning,


what do i need to take with me?


bikini? (wouldnt it get ruined?)


best to have a bath before?





help me please.


thankyou.SPRAY TAN VIRGIN... Help, what do i need to take with me?
shower and exfoliate ur skin the night b4 so it will go on evenly. where are you getting it done? I got a mystic tan. just stepped into a machine (naked) and a computerized voice told me what to do. If it's a person I'd most likely get sprayed topless so there won't be any marks they may provide something for u to wear if not wear an old pair of underwear u don't care gets ruined or an old thong.





if u are getting a mystic tan I wouldn't waste ur money. It went on uneven and looked VERY orange. I would get a person to spray me.





I just recently bought some coppertone spray tan. the tan looks good but it also didn't go on evenly. so if u r gonna do it urself i would use a mousse (jergens) in conjunction with a spray (for ur back) or if u feel comfortable with a friend or family member spraying ur back then u can do the rest. It dries pretty quickly but i did feel a lil sticky for a couple hours after that.





u aren't supposed to shower for at least a day after u had any sort of fake tan applied to ur body.SPRAY TAN VIRGIN... Help, what do i need to take with me?
Exfoliate and moisturise the day BEFORE.( this removes dead skin cells and dry skin).


You don't need to bring anything.You do need to wear dark loose clothes.


You can wear your own underwear (bra and bottoms or just bra)when getting spray, but usually your spray technician will give you disposible underwear.


It is sometimes recommended to leave off your bra after the spray tan so you won't have any strap marks.


* do not wear make up, moisturiser or deordrant,etc the day of the tan as this can make the tan patchy.
First of all DON';T DO IT!


Save yourself about $40 bucks and go to your local drugstore and buy Neutrogena MICRO MIST for $10.


It is the best spray tan ever!


I use the 2 shades darker than your skin tone ( medium).


I have fair skin, but get a light golden tan during the summer months, than I use the micro mist- best tan ever!


ONLY BUY NEUTROGENA MICRO MIST, all others will be streaky and blotchy!
Spray Tans Are Fab!


They normally Give You Paper Pants When Your There So You Don't really need A Bikini :)


And Have A bath Tonight and Use Some sort Of Scrub and shave Your legs and stuff! This will stop it Looking Streaky! :)


xx
DON'T DO IT! Spray tans look horrible. It looks like you painted yourself orange!
  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment