Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is there anything i should know about spray on tan before i try it for the first time??

Ive done them a few times, you wanna make sure you follow the persons directions and rub it in all over with the towel. I got streaks on my elbows one time because i didnt rub it enough. and id definitely go nude the tanner will stain your bra and underwear and nude u wont get tan linesIs there anything i should know about spray on tan before i try it for the first time??
I love my spray tans. And they are far healthier then a solarium or getting sun burnt! I get them done at a local salon. Make sure that you have showered before you go, and do not apply any deodorant or make-up (otherwise you will go patchy). Make sure you wear loose fitting clothes and I strongly recommend a strapless bra.


Have fun!!Is there anything i should know about spray on tan before i try it for the first time??
Spray tans are unnecessary and its a waste of money and uh oh yeah its really bad for your skin. Your better off just being in the sun a lot with sunscreen of course.. but the sun will make you tanner.
yikes! never use spray on tan! that stuff can give u major wrinkles and it can also give u skin problems or even skin cancer! I've never used the stuff but my friends aunt has and she's had problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment