Thursday, January 21, 2010

Spray tan and acne?

I suffer from quite bad acne on my face and across my shoulders and I was wondering that if I got a spray tan would it cause any problems with this? Like would it look blotchy or would it make my skin worse or anything?Spray tan and acne?
I suggest you don't do it. I have had bad acne and thought a spray tan was a good idea. I ended up staying in the entire weekend. It didn't make my skin any worse, but I know now to go to a tanning bed instead. (which is bad because it will give you skin cancer!)Spray tan and acne?
Tanning is only more likely to block up your pores more and cause more spots however it is nice to have a fake tan every now and again so if you do just be prepared to have to deal with spots. I don't think your skin will get a lot worse but it won't make it any better. Perhaps you could get some acne cream see if that helps and then spray tan.
I would not go for the spray tan. If your acne is that bad then I imagine your skin is sensitive and certain chemicals can make it worse. and I am a girl I wear make up and it never really covers acne well it usually makes the spot darker and drier looking and I feel like a sray tan would have the same effect.
Spray tans will make your acne worse. It will also make them stand out more by making them darker. If you tan in a bed it will help dry them out, and if used only 2-3 a week could improve the look of your skin. Just dont over do it because it could make it worse. ;-0
Don't do it. They are horrible and itch like crazy and if you are really really pale you will look like an Umpa Lumpa from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory...
i cant help you with the spray tan thing, but the acne...my brother has really bad acne and he puts a paste on his face made from crushed asprin and water and it really helps. sorry i wasnt of much other help.
I'm not sure about the tan spray, but you've got to treat the acne. I suggest you try reading here: http://www.acne-free.co.nr
I got quite bad spots and i had a spray tan the other day, mine went fine.
It will clog your pores and make the acne worse, I'd say hold off on it and use a gentle cleanser first

No comments:

Post a Comment