Thursday, January 21, 2010

Has anyone every spray tan themselves??

Hi there... I got a home spray tan kit for my xmas..havent used it yet.. too scared i end up like an oompa lumpa. I wondered any one any tips for using it as i have a wedding and im too skint to use the sunbeds in the running up week... Please let me know any do's and donts of home spray tanning.. should i do it night beofre or couple days beofre so it has dyed down?? xxx i will obviously do a test run before the actual day but any tips be great!!! thanks ;opHas anyone every spray tan themselves??
hahaha an oompa loompa!





my only advice for you would bb make sure you wash your hands aftaaa!!! %26amp;%26amp; don't puuut it on your feet or under :P





hope ii helped!!Has anyone every spray tan themselves??
When you put tanning lotion on, and you have a shower it will wash right off or after acouple showers. When you put it on, don't put it on your feet and wash your hands after. Good Luck!

Report Abuse



I have...Just spray it where you want it and rub it in...Use water too, It will help to blend it in. The only way you'll end up blotchy is if you let it dry.
No, I haven't.

No comments:

Post a Comment