Thursday, January 21, 2010

Just got my first spray tan yesterday, and I'm a bit concerned...?

My upper body looks great! My arms and chest were already showing color before I left the salon. But, my legs don't seem to be turning. She even gave me an extra dose from my knees down since it's harder for most people to get color there. Unfortunately, my feet aren't having the same problem, and picked up a lot of color! LOL! I washed some of it off last night, but there's still a huge difference. I've already read in one of the other questions here, that I can use Spray and Wash to get rid of the splotches, so I know I can fix that, but I don't want to if my legs are going to catch up.





Is it possible, that my legs will take longer to develop the color because of the pigment of my skin? I'm usually fair, and tan easier on my upper body. The lady said it would take a few days for it to be completely developed, but I just don't see how. She said I should be done turning by tomorrow... which is when the event that I got the tan for to begin with happens. Any suggestions?Just got my first spray tan yesterday, and I'm a bit concerned...?
Okay so my suggestion for your feet is to find one those soaps that has the little scrubbers in it and use that. If that doesnt work...go get some rubbing alcohol and rub that on your feet. This will probably take all of the color off of your feet but at least you wont look like you are a science experiment. Also, use this scrubbing soap before you go back again or apply the fake tan again. These scrubbers will help to get a good surface for the tan to take to your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment