Saturday, January 23, 2010

Best self tanners or spray tans to moderately darken skin?

I have very fair Russian skin; I have no incentive to turn my skin into Brazilian model beach babe look, but I would like to darken my skin 1-3 shades for a natural glow in the summer. I don't go out a lot at all and because of that my skin gets extremely pale while everyone else is baking in the sun. What is the best product I can use for my face/body to darken my skin that will be permanent..or atleast won't fade so quickly?Best self tanners or spray tans to moderately darken skin?
I have used Hempz and it worked really well it even came with a applicator brush so there are no streaks. Just google it and I'm sure you'll find itBest self tanners or spray tans to moderately darken skin?
True Blue from Bath and Body Works works well. Its a gradual tanner so it might take a little time. Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment