Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do spray tans look better than going to a tanning bed?

ok so i go to the tanning salon and use the tanning beds,but im debating to get a spray tan. you know the fast and easy way. does the spray tan look better than the tanning beds?





p.s. im a little dark already so i do not want to turn orange.Do spray tans look better than going to a tanning bed?
spray tans are safer for your skin, but i would go with the tanning bed. use a lotion with a bronzer in it...i like ocean potion spray indoor tanning lotion (you can find it in walmart-it's really cheap too!)Do spray tans look better than going to a tanning bed?
I love to look tan too. I went a couple years ago and got a spray tan and will ';never'; do it again. Every time I took a shower the tan came off so it didn't even last a week. I had only taken baths. It's a waste of money and I'll never do it again. It's so much better going to the tanning bed because that tan will last longer and in the long run it's cheaper. I payed $30 for the spray tan and lost it in a weeks time. I would advice you against it %26amp; *Good Luck*
if your dark already then u more then likely wont turn orange.





My opinion a real tan looks better then a fake one but thats just me
spray tans will make you orange. i would go with the tanning bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment