Thursday, January 21, 2010

How long do spray tans last?

I want to get one for my bday right before school starts next year, because I will be working all summer and won't have time to get a real one. Will it fade really fast and look unnatural?How long do spray tans last?
Spray tans last about a week..How long do spray tans last?
It depends on what kind you get. I've never had the machine kind- but I had the organic spray tan, where they spray it on you at the salon. It lasted me about 5 - 6 days.. Not worth it if you ask me, but if your like going to prom, or something it would work.
they last longer the better you look after them


to look after it


-no strong body washes


-moisturize all the time (seals the tan)


-no toners or scrubs





mine lasted about 2/3 months :)
hmm i have NO IDEA! depends on how much you use it and what you use it for lol
long

No comments:

Post a Comment