Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ok. i am pasty white what can i do to be tan and not get burned or have a spray tan?

Go outside a lot, and wear a good sunscreen, SPF 15 is really good if you just want a mild tan. Also I heard Jergens Natural Glow is a really good tanning cream for pale skin.Ok. i am pasty white what can i do to be tan and not get burned or have a spray tan?
well, let me see! You cna always go outside for jogs and wear good sunscreen. You can go to the beach and wear good sunscreen. You cna use bannana boat tanning lotion. also i think maybelene has a tanner that comes in lotion and gives a sun kissed tone.Ok. i am pasty white what can i do to be tan and not get burned or have a spray tan?
you could always get in the tanning bed.
I would say to just live through being burned, but I've only been sunburned once in my life so it may be a lot worse than I remember. But a lot of people, if they get kinda burned it fades into a nice tan. Anyway, some good sunscreen and sunlight should do it, coppertone is what my sisters use, and they're incredibly tan.





If you're really desperate, a tanning bed would work.
Well, you can go to the beach on a sunny day and tan, spray tans don't work really well. Well I am sorta tan, and believe me I want to be pasty white!!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment