Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Spray tan in Canterbury, anyone help?

I really want to like more tanned, but I don't want to damage my skin like in a tanning booth. Is there a place in Canterbury (UK) that does good spray tans. I can't remember seeing any on the high street.


Is anyone from Canterbury still up?Spray tan in Canterbury, anyone help?
Do you know where the sugarboy sweet shop is? Its down past siesta on the corner...keep going as you would towards the kings scool/jolly sailor pub and on the left hand side of the road theres a tanning place that do spray tans - i cant tell u what its like though as ive only seen it in passing! Spray tan in Canterbury, anyone help?
Oh, I am from Canterbury (and I keep saying one more question then I'll go to bed!). How about one of these; http://www.yell.com/ucs/UcsSearchAction.…


Right, I really am going to bed now!
still up????


it must be night in the uk.


here(in america) it is only 7:16


and i wouldnt know, because i dont live in the uk and have never heard of canterbury. sorry :(
http://www.freeindex.co.uk/profile(Secre…





Hope this helps
  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment