Saturday, January 23, 2010

I went and got a spray tan and now my palms and feet are orange can I fix this???

This happened to me last week i soaked my feet in a bowl of hot water and a cheap shower scrub i got from asda then rubbed them with a pummy stone same for handsI went and got a spray tan and now my palms and feet are orange can I fix this???
Exfoliate!!! Use a wash cloth or loofah and rub under running water. That helped me when I did the same thing! LOLI went and got a spray tan and now my palms and feet are orange can I fix this???
I recommend that you wash them repeatedly, or even try an exfoliating product. For a quick fix, add sugar to your hands with liquid soap and scrub gently. Always wash your hands after using self tanners and I'd never put it on the bottoms of my feet. I use a pump self tanner that has excellent results. But, the last thing I do is wash my hands.
Lemon





acts as a bleach
rubbing lemon over the orange areas is meant to work. good luck!
exfoliate
Laugh if you will but if you use one tablespoon of bleach to 4 tablespoons water, soak a cotton ball in the solution and rub over the orange area- the stuff comes right off. Be sure to rinse your skin well afterwards.





Good luck!
Exfoliate the area that is orange. Since the spray tan effects only the upper layers of the skin you can scrub off those layers. Also, lemon juice or toothpaste can help lighten the skin.


Good Luck
not really that happened to my friend and she went to ask them what to do they said she has to wait till the ran wears off! im so sry!
rubbing alcohol will work. it lightens it up.
basically get into the shower, use a scrub, I like to make one from salt or sugar mixed with my normal shower cream and scrub affected areas well.


If patchy reapply small amount of self - tan using cotton wool pad and hopefully orange is gone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment