Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Best way to get tan? Spray tan, lotion, tanning bed?

I used to tan all the time but its just a pain and I feel like the beds never get me tan no matter what kind of tanning lotion I use....Whats a good fake tan, I heard Model Co, Fake Bake, etc?? Or is spray tanning the way to go and where? Is Hollywood tans any good?Best way to get tan? Spray tan, lotion, tanning bed?
';Salon Bronze Airbrush System'; available at Sally Beauty Supply.Best way to get tan? Spray tan, lotion, tanning bed?
sprays and lotions are best unless you really really like cancer. But honestly, nothing looks better in the short term than solar radiation induced irreversible dermal damage.





And for #%$*%26amp;鈾モ櫏 SeXy LAdY 鈾モ櫏#%$*%26amp;...you called it ';Jerkins';...that is one great Freudian slip!
Get a pro applied spray tan. Then you won't be streaky! Each pro uses a different solution that they are happiest with. I think the people I use use Sienna Sun. Not a big name, but excellent product.





Avoid beds as they do harm to your skin.
use a tanning bed if you want to look like a leather glove when your 30. They do way to much damage to your skin. I like the tanning lotions that moisturize and tan. Dave is my favorite. spray tanning is good but when it starts to fade you look really orange
Cancer or Spray or lotion, you make the choice
One word. CANCER!!!
I use fake bake fake tan and i put it on my self, gives a really natural colour, with no streaks and every one thinks its real!! i redo it once a week and in between times i use dove moisturiser with a hint of fake tan to keep up the glow!


I used sunbeds for a while and i formed a nasty mole which turned out to be cancerous (and i have swarthy skin and never burn!) so jus fake it!
Mystic Spray Tan.
use jerkins natural glow works i use it

No comments:

Post a Comment