Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ever done ';mystic tan'; spray at a salon?

How soon will I notice results? I still seem so pale!! I want to hear others experience with spray tan boothsEver done ';mystic tan'; spray at a salon?
i used to get them all the time. results are instant becasue there is a bronzer in the liquid. so after it sits on your skin for the amount of time needed for the tanner to work (llike 4-6 hours) you will see the fake tan. You can turn orange, or streaky, so you have to be very carefull and rub it in correctly. When you get out of the booth make sure you rub it in the back of your legs well, the calves are where the streaks happen most. You really have to goop your hands and feet up with the anti tan blocking lotion before you get in, or you get orange inbetween your fingers and toes. It became a hassle for me, and i hated the smell of the stuff so now i use St. Tropez tanning foam. Oh its the best ever. But you can get good color from the mystic tan, you just have to be very pro-active on prepping yourself to make it look good. before you do it talk to the girls there at the salon so they can give you a proper run down of what to do the day of and after.Ever done ';mystic tan'; spray at a salon?
Yes I tried it and I was so upset. The sprayer missed me from the knees down, the stuff I was sprayed with ran down my legs and arms leaving streaks. Also I was orange like an oompa loompa. The girl at the tanning salon refunded my money but I had to walk around like that for almost 3 weeks. I even went home immediately and showered hoping it would come off. DO NOT TRY IT.
It can often turn your orange or look strange around your knuckles or ankles.





Try some St Tropez self tanner. It's one of the best and works very, very well.
Yes I had one before prom :)


You wash it off the next morning.


And you can see resuls straight away, it lasted just under two weeks.


I shall be getting another one soon :)
  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment