Saturday, January 23, 2010

Im really white and am thinking about getting a spray on tan but im worried i'll turn out orange?

You generally get what you pay for; if you know someone who got a spray tan and it looked good, ask her where she got it done. I'm really white, and I got a St. Tropez one for my sister's wedding, and it looked great; I looked really healthy, and as if I had been away for a good long holiday a few weeks back. you shulodn't turn out orange; the week before your tan, exfoliate like mad, and moisturise like mad. On the morning of the spray, have a good shower, but don't use any body sprays or deodorants or don't use moisturiser; that's in case it affects the smoothness of the colour. Wear loose dark clothes to the salon, no bra, no socks; flip-flops are good, so you don't have marks on your body. Most of the tans dry very quickly, in a couple of minutes, but the pressure from bra straps and tight socks might interfere with the final colour in those areas.Im really white and am thinking about getting a spray on tan but im worried i'll turn out orange?
If you get a spray on tan you will look orange - I have yet to see one or use one that doesn't. However if you need color and don't want to go to the tanning beds try one of those new lotions that get darker with each application, those look a lot more natural.Im really white and am thinking about getting a spray on tan but im worried i'll turn out orange?
I started using that 'summer-face' garnier, for the 'sunkissed' look, it works
Nothing wrong with looking like a satsuma...most celebrities do and it doesn't seem to have an effect on thier careers....
I have been told because I am so fair skinned, that it's best to have someone airbrush the tan on you rather than going into one of those automatic booths.
love the skin your in...you should cover yourself in killer tattoos instead...White skin really makes tattoos pop...plus...the sun is not healthy these days...
I turned orange, I went into one of those spray booths........I think it depends on your skin colour





I just stick to St Tropez now it suits me and goes on perfectly





xxx
My daughter is quite pale and she got one. She just looked a little healthier than usual. No streaks or anything.
Hi there, im not white but was wandering if uve tried Johnsons holiday skin body lotion? It gets advertised a lot in the UK and most people I know think its really good. I think lotions would give a more natural look than the spray on and also you can maintain the same complexion for as long as u want.... ...
as long as you follow the instructions in the booth you wont turn out oarange if you dont turn around at the right time then you will get orange but if you buy spray on from yhe store get the airbrush kind so it dosent get all streaky
theres nothing wrong with being light skin. just wait for summer to get a REAL and real looking tan.
Don't go for the straight spray on tan.





Try something like Jergen's Natural Glow moisturizer with a light tanning lotion in it, and apply it daily until you get a nice browny glow. Pick the medium shade, since you're so pale, if not, the 'pale' one will do nothing for you.





Worked for me!





http://www.jergens.com/Our_Collection/Co鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment