Thursday, January 21, 2010

Has anyone used Nivea Sun Touch Self Tan Spray?

Can you tell me whether it is good or not, and give me your reasons why?Has anyone used Nivea Sun Touch Self Tan Spray?
not me.Has anyone used Nivea Sun Touch Self Tan Spray?
i used the cream and now i am the proud owner (not) of patchy legs!
No but I would not use ANY spray on tan, afraid of what it might do to me years down the line. Suntans are going out of style really and just a little REAL sun once in awhile is cool. Some people also look great with no tan, maybe you do too?
No but read the label,think it say's you can't use it on your face,so you want an all over tan you might be better with other make
One of my friend's friend has used it .
yes it goes a bit orange on your legs but it works fine every where else

No comments:

Post a Comment