Saturday, January 23, 2010

I just got a spray tan yesterday and they told me i can get take a shower but will it take the whole tan off?

not allof the color but a good deal of it. you will still have color but the darkest stuff that is sitting on your skin will wash away. dont worry...you will still be tan for a good week.I just got a spray tan yesterday and they told me i can get take a shower but will it take the whole tan off?
I heard that you can take a shower right after it doesnt take the whole tan off it only takes any streaks out and makes you look more nautural that is what my two friends told me. I have a question through does it look natural or fake or orangy im just curious because I want to get one myself too...?I just got a spray tan yesterday and they told me i can get take a shower but will it take the whole tan off?
No. It will only take off the outside bronzer (the instant color that shows the technician where to spray).
get a shower wash that crap off i bet u look like an orange anyway leave it to the naturally tanned people
i would trust them, but some of it might come off, depends on how soon after


if you really need a shower take one

No comments:

Post a Comment