Saturday, January 23, 2010

Good at home spray on tan?

I want something that won't streak or be orange. I am very white and just want a slight tan that I can do at home. What kind would you reccomend?Good at home spray on tan?
Try the Jergens body cream- it's just like lotion and you put it on every day or every other day for however long you want (the longer you use it, the darker your tan will be). It's a lot cheaper than anything I have ever used and works better IMO. If you want something that doesn't make you look ';orange'; use a product that you apply gradually as opposed to all at once. That way you can control the shade too.Good at home spray on tan?
Ambre Solaire. Thats Amazing. No Streaks or patches.
GARNIER is excellent
One of my friends uses the one from Next, and that seems pretty good. :)
ambre solaire

No comments:

Post a Comment