Saturday, January 23, 2010

Which is the best spray tan?

I am a VERY VERY VERRRY pale person. I mean next to white girls, I'm paper color....That pale.. Anyhoo, whats the best spray tan in a bottle. I'm not a fan of tanning beds and I dont like the sun. ^-^ Thanks!!!Which is the best spray tan?
I like the neutrogena spray. It looks pretty natural on me but honestly it could turn out a bit orange on you. The absolute best tanner is St. Tropez. It is a mousse and it comes out totally brown and natural. It doesnt smell bad like others, wont clog pores, and you only need a small amount. You can find it at ulta, online, and other beauty supply stores.Which is the best spray tan?
at the tanning salons, they can do spray tans for you. At beachbum tanning they do airbrush (where someone does it for you) %26amp;%26amp; the other one is in a booth (a machine does it for you)
  • air makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment