Saturday, January 23, 2010

Spray tan question......................鈥?easy points for people who know what there talking about?

I'm getting my first one on Friday evening at 8.30pm... but i'll be having a shower sat morning at 7.30am. Is this giving it enough time to develop etc? don't wanna look horrible on sat as i have somewhere to go (wearing a dress)!Spray tan question......................鈥?easy points for people who know what there talking about?
you aint gonna find someone who knows know what there talking about hereSpray tan question......................鈥?easy points for people who know what there talking about?
I did this for my wedding....First off, you won't be able to take a shower the next morning as you are wishing. If the salon offers the option of the spray moisurizer before the tan, take advantage of it. Wear very loose clothes, no jeans, and flip flops. I would definitely shower before you go, just to make sure that you give it enough time to develop, or schedule it for earlier on Friday, so you can shower on Saturday morning. I did my spray tan on Friday, and was unhappy with it. I had to go back and get it redone on Saturday for my wedding on Sunday. Definitely have it done about 2 days before your event, so that you can check your results!
Hi hunny. First of all what kind of skin do you have? Dry or normal if you have dry skin then you might want to reconsider. Dry skin and spray tan always becomes streaky. Ok but if you have normal then here is my advise.


I have a spray tan (Sugar based) done every Monday afternoon at 4 pm and I shower at 10pm I do this because if I shower to early then 4 hrs my tan will wash off. I wait 6 hrs because if I wait longer than that my elbow's and knees will turn an orange color. I do recommend showering at 6 hrs. If they have the Amplifier then I recommend getting it, this will allow then tan to come out more natural and helps reduce the risk of streaks.. I hope I helped some.
i work in a hair/tanning salon and we have a Mystic spray tan there. I have done it multiple times, and the rule is not to swim, shower, or sweat for four hours. I have waited the exact four hours before, and it completely washed off. when ive done it other times and showered the next morning, it lasted longer, and the color was bronzer and more noticeable. the amount of time youre waiting is perfect! your tan will turn out perfect :) good luck
To be sure ( i really know what i'm talking about i prmoise) take a shower at 8.30 if you can justto be sure then afterwards mosturise just to get any bits that have not dried in and make sure that you dont run ur dress to hair on your skin when putting it on just in case of marks!





hope ihelpedd :-) points? xx :L
yes it takes 6 hrs to develop
a good amount of time is 8 hours but ask the person at the tanning salon they'll b able to tell u more depending on the type of spray tan you get
yeah you should wait 8 hours for your fake tan to dry properly and set in before showering :)





x
Yeah, whatever you think is best, just go for it.
  • air makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment