Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Spray tan: good or bad idea?

my best friend and I want to get a spray tan before summer and i'm wondering if its really worth it, how long does one session last for, and if its just a light spray tan, will it come off in the shower/ make us look orange?








thanks=)


LindzzSpray tan: good or bad idea?
I'm neutral on this one. I think that some of the time they look good, depending on the coloring of the tanning spray and how long you stand there being sprayed...it also depends on the person's skin tone. Other times they look horrible....they make you orange or streak, and if you shave the next day or after you get one, you'll shave the color right off. I personally wouldn't risk it and just be tanned naturally from the sun. A couple of girls at my school won't stop spray tanning and they look like carrots. You don't want to be made fun of for that. Well, do what you want and I hope I helped a little. :)Spray tan: good or bad idea?
OH MY GOD DO IT! you have no idea,about a month ago all the girls in my class got one for our fashion show.im 13 and i loved it sooo much! i was sooo happy with it.my skin is bad and it cleared it completely and made it look goooood.we all got the dark one,do it! trust me you'll love it.just dont use any face wash cause it'll take it off.it stays on for 3 weeks if you keep using a good moisturizing self tanner day and night.you only sometimes look slight orange the day after you get it,but then all the rest of the days it looks sooo much better! i highly suggest it
it lasts for about a week but longer if you lotion up every night. and yes they are worth it. but make sure you don't over do it or else it'll look orange and bad. but my friend does it all the time and it looks good(:
it will only last a week. sometimes less. and yes it will give you an orange ting. go for a tanning bed or just outside. don't waste your money on it.
Don't get it.


it gets all over your clothes and smells kind of gross.


try a tanning bed ONCE or TWICE, then naturally tan to maintain it.
The only good looking tan is the one recieved by direct sunlight. Lol--I don't see why girls need to go to a salon to tan during the summer (especially when they're going to the beach).
Uhhh... don't get a spray on tan...


Get it the natural way, or at least at a tanning salon...





Tanning spray is full of chemicals!
yes, go light the 1st time 2 C if U like it. 10-12 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment