Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ok- I want to get a spray tan for an event on Sat. morning.....?

how many days ahead of time should I do it?Ok- I want to get a spray tan for an event on Sat. morning.....?
I got a spray tan for prom one year. I went the Friday before and then took a shower Saturday morning (needless to say I smelled the whole night). My tan looked great for the dance. Make sure when you get it done you lift your hair up off your neck it gets sprayed too.Ok- I want to get a spray tan for an event on Sat. morning.....?
perfect answer

Report Abuse



usually within a few days of it,the longer you shower the longer the spray tan will stay. but it usually takes a few hours for it to show up.i would go a day before.
Do it on Thrusday late afternoon......then you will have time to make sure everything looks great and also enough time to fix any potenital problems :)
when i go to the magic tan booth, the tan starts to fade in places in 3 days. so id do it the day before.
I'd probably do it Wednesday or Thursday just in case something goes wrong. That would give you a chance to fix any streaks or anything else that perhaps goes wrong. Also it will give the color a chance to fade a little so that it does not look so unnatural.
i suggest that u use a real NOT a spray tan if u live some ware sunny than get a real 1 or so to a tanning Sloan
Depends, which spray tan u use, or r u getting it spray somewhere.. and if u're gonna take a shower or not after the spray tan ^-^
who

No comments:

Post a Comment