Thursday, January 21, 2010

How much does a spray tan cost?

thanksHow much does a spray tan cost?
BETWEEN 拢15-25 IS AN AVERAGE PRICE I'VE SEEN THEM FORHow much does a spray tan cost?
Find a place where a PERSON sprays you rather than a booth. Booths have a higher instance of making you look splotchy and uneven, whereas a person can cover everything evenly. It shouldn't cost much more, but I'd say you're looking at $20-40 depending on the are you live in. Many places sell sessions ';1 for $20, 2 for $25, 3 for $35'; idea.





Call around your local salons and see who offers it first. Not everyone offers it. Worst case scenario, you can buy ';Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs'; and just spray it all over you... washes off the next time you shower but doesn't smudge while it's on. LIVE by that stuff for one-time events like prom or weddings, and if you mess up just take a shower and start over again!!
I had one done 2 weeks ago and it cost me 拢20(UK) but it's the worst thing i've ever had. It was very orange and darker in some places than others. My feet were very patchy. Didn't bother going back for the top up session in 5 days was too scared!!! Couldn't wait for it to fade, thank god it has now but a total waste of money. Much better off buying a tanning mousse.
Wellllllllllllll myn costs 20 for a full body but i get it alot so they make it cheaper for me :D. But ilove it :D. spray tans are ace for the summmer + its summer now so ill be getting more , its better then liein in the sun :)
It all depends where you go, and where you are having tanned eg full body, just legs etc and what brand of tan they are using.


Ring round a few salons in your area for some prices and see which is the best :o)
From 10 pound up...check the web and check for yourself!!!!! There麓s different types and qualities.





http://www.calibex.co.uk/spray-tan/zzukc鈥?/a>
http://astore.amazon.com/discount.makeup-20/detail/B0018BGOWI/002-7273584-9868000


Dior Dior Bronze Sun Powder Spray
Well you can buy them for a range of prices. But just remember the most expensive is not always the best!!
When I get spray tans I pay 拢25.00 but I am from the UK so it might be different..
I think professional is around $30. It can vary, I'm sure. Call some places in your area.
around where I live its 25-30 but I think you should just use a tanning bed because spray tans make you look orange!!
about 拢20 and doesn't last that long - goes patchy after a week..

No comments:

Post a Comment