Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Spray Tan Booths in the NorthEast of England, =S?

My prom is coming up, and me and my friends all want a spray tan beforehand. But, we don't want some random person spraying us =/ ,


Just wouldn't feel comfortable, hahahaaa,


Onlyy thing is, I can't find anywhere that does the booths, I've heard of MysticTan, but searching the internet, I can't find anywhere with these in stock ]=





Any ideas?


Thanks,











(=Spray Tan Booths in the NorthEast of England, =S?
The Tanning shop in Prudhoe Northumberland does Mystic tan and thats the only one i know.


I have had a couple now and they are very good.


JUST TANNING


72 FRONT STREET, PRUDHOESpray Tan Booths in the NorthEast of England, =S?
hi i have a spray tan home hire buisness i can hire you all you need to do home spray tan in newcastle.. tan tent ..hvlp spray unit and 500ml dark tanning fluid .. for only 拢35 per week..please feel free to contact me if you would like to use it thanks.

Report Abuse



Do they have them in Post Offices and Train Stations now. Last time I went in one of those the thing took half my head off.
Depends whereabouts in the north east. Middlesbrough have a few places,look in the yellow pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment