Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sunbed tan or spray tan?

do you prefer a sunbed tan or a spray tan?Sunbed tan or spray tan?
Neither. I don't tan. I only use Coppertone gradual tan lotion to even out my complexion and on my legs cause they are sooo white. I don't want to ruin my skin by killing it.Sunbed tan or spray tan?
sunbed, well, i know there bad and **** but i use them all the time, and i dont have cancer, and what percentage of people actally get cancer, so like whatever,


theyre much quicker than a natural and dont look fake like a spray tan


x
spray tan
If you don't have the weather - then sun bed - looks more natural, less orange. Also, I've got white bedding: spray tan always stains.
Neither. I use tanning lotion. Spray tan makes you look orange, and sunbed tans are bad for your skin.
Natural outdoors tan. I don't trust sunbeds...too dangerous.


http://www.junkscience.com/mar99/sunbeds…


http://www.breakingnewsenglish.com/0503/…
neither
If you must, do the spray on. Otherwise, be proud of your skin tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment