Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Spray tan not working on me this time?

i got a spray tan done about 1month ago, it looked great, washed off within 2 weeks, iv just got another one 2day and it looks nowhere near as good as the last one but i went to the same place and she did it exactly the same





could it be because i was used to seein my skin darker? and i was expecting it to go really dark?


or should i wait untill the morning and maybe go speak 2 the women who did itSpray tan not working on me this time?
Emm.. these things aren't guaranteed to be the same everytime! I don't think that you should go and see the woman about it as if shes not done anything different its out of her hands you know? If the tan isn't streaky or patchy and just isn't as dark as you'd like then there isn't really a reason to complain and if you feel like you want to be darker maybe you should use gradual tan like johnsons or whatever to build up your tan to a darker shade! I know how you feel as when I tan, I'm often not satisfied with first application cos i like to be really dark but other people think that i'm already really dark! I think you're right, it probably is just because you're used to seeing yourself darker! hope it works for you! =)Spray tan not working on me this time?
What is it about the tan that does not look good? Is it uneven or just not as dark as you wanted?
yeah if its not working than stay in the sun go to wildwaters
why is ur avatar so black when ur soo white that u need a spray tan

No comments:

Post a Comment