Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Has anyone ever used any spray tanning booths?

i have a wedding on sat and want to get a little color.Has anyone ever used any spray tanning booths?
Yes, when I did it a few years ago, I looked orange. Everyone kept asking if I went to a spray booth to get it done. Needless to say, I have not gotten it done since.Has anyone ever used any spray tanning booths?
Read the source below on tanning bed safety first.
Yes. I dont recommend it. You will be blotchy. If you want some color, I would suggest going to a day spa that will do it for you, so its uniform.
DO NOT DO IT!!!! I used one for homecoming a few years ago and ended up with streaks and spots all over me. It looked horrible. I ended up having to scrub my entire body with a pummice (sp) stone to get the stuff off me.





It was a big waste of money.
Yes...and I would think twice about it. Especially if you're the bride. I was a bridesmaid and had to wear a strapless dress so I went to get a little color and not only was it splotchy, but I looked more Oompa Loompa orange than tan. I do agree that if you can go to a spa and have it done for you, I'd do that. Some places also sell bronzing gels that are tinted, so you can see where your rubbing it on, but it will also come off in the shower incase you do it wrong. You may try that. Good luck!
Yes, it was sprayed on professionally. It looked awesome even though I am a women of color, it made me even toned, and she even sprayed some glitter on, it looked so good, I glowed. If you do it get it done professionally. You will be beautiful. Good Luck. Also look into air brush make up.
For all information and details about tanning please check out http://use-tanning.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment