Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Spray tanning and 3 weeks from my due date?

We have a wedding to go to this weekend and I feel huge, like a house boat that is about to sink from all their weight. Why I know I am beautiful and pregnant and am overjoyed we will have a blessing, I'm wondering if spray tanning is ok? Spray tanning and 3 weeks from my due date?
Spray tanning is in the grey area. They haven't done enough (if any) testing on it. From what I've read, almost everyone says to stay away from the spray tan in your first trimester. After that, there isn't really a clear answer.


If you're scared/unsure, you can always use powder for your body (MAC makes one, I think), or a bronzer for your face.


Spray tanning and 3 weeks from my due date?
It's ';ify';. Some doctors will say it's fine while others will say it's not. It really comes down to... do you want to take the risk? There are a lot of chemicals that you are around while doing that. Something could happen, however everything might be fine!
It is fine.just make sure you do not inhale any. I am sure you are Beautiful.Congrats ans enjoy the wedding,This may be Your last outing for a while.
I would call the spray tan place, they won't take any chances with liability. Even if you can't I am sure you look beautiful. Congratulations!
Only if you're using a lead-based Tan spray.
Spray tanning is fine just not the real kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment