Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What is ur experiences of spray tan, are they a good idea?? tips?

I wouldn't do it. My friend used a tanning lotion and it looked great until it started to fade. It faded it certain areas quicker than others, so when she was pale again, it looked like she had dirt blotches in certain areas (but it was really just the tanning lotion still there). Either way, that's lotion and not a spray, so I don't know, but sun is always more natural.What is ur experiences of spray tan, are they a good idea?? tips?
I have had a spray tan twice. Mine turned out nice, not orange. But the stuff gets on your face and clogs your pores and you get zits. Make sure that you put the lotion stuff on your fingernails and toenails or they will be stained. Also, the bonnet that you get to cover your hair, make sure it is EXACTLY lined up with your hairline. If it isn't you will get a little line across your forehead like I did. Lol :]





*To that person who said you have to let it airdry, you don't. They have a big fan in there that dries you off. Just go to a really nice tanning salon. They turn out okay, trust me.What is ur experiences of spray tan, are they a good idea?? tips?
I've never known this to look good. They can end up looking orange and it is extremely difficult to get it in an even tone. Some are better than others, but they seem to be more bother than they are worth. Try to be happy with your skin pigment, or get more sun. Tanning salons are okay when used once in awhile, but I've heard they are dangerous if you go too often.
I totally wouldn't do it.. My friend has gotten it done twice at two different places and she regretted it big time. She turned out orange both times. Also, you have to let it dry so you need to stand there and you cant move or else it will take the tan off, and then you'll look blotchy and gross. I wouldn't do it. I think tanning beds would be a better choice.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
  • air makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment