Friday, May 14, 2010

Spray tan or not for holidays.?

I was thinking of getting a spray tan or two(im fair) done for my holidays. Im going to Turkey and really want to start of the holiday with a nice tan this year.





My fear is that it will wear of grubby with the pool, sun etc..





Has anyone got this done for a sun holiday.. And how did it last..?Spray tan or not for holidays.?
Hiya





I had a spay tan done at a beauty salon, I picked it as you get in done in a booth by an automatic sprayer, so you dont have to strip and be sprayed by anyone.





The spray tan i had done was called magic tan....there is about 3 different shades of colour you can chose form depending on your skin colour....i had stage 2.





the tan develops over a few hours and it does look really nice when fully developed it lasted about 4 -5 days and i actually liked the colour best on about the 3rd day.





i would definatly use this again it only cost 11pound to have done and i have never been able to acheive such good results by trying to spray a tan on myself.





the tan fades well and does not look horrible whilst fading....just make sure you exfoliate and shave about 24hours before you have it done.Spray tan or not for holidays.?
It should be ok, i do my own spray tans and i did one before my holiday. It starts to fade a little but as your catching the sun you shouldn't notice.





Just moisturise everyday.
I personally dont like girls with spray tans. It makes them look very funny- to tell the truth I laugh at some where they look so silly


You should develop a natural tan when your in Turkey when you go.


You shouldnt get it done, really
nahhhhh
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment