Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Maintaining a spray tan?

Is it wise to top-up a spray tan with self tanner cream products?Maintaining a spray tan?
You can touch it up with the gradual tanner from Bath %26amp;%26amp; Bodyworks, I've done that before. Just don't use instant tanners on it.Maintaining a spray tan?
try aloe vera gel
It may leave you with varying shades across your skin. I wouldn't advise it. Instead, simply use tan-extending moisturisers and only wash yourself with liquid soap or body wash as regular soap contains alcohol which will fade your spray tan quickly.
Yes, you can use a self tanning lotion because I did. My first spray tan I lost it fast because every time I showered some washed off. So the second time after I showered and dried off I applied self tanner. But the only kind I could use without it turning me orange looking is Aveeno.


*Good Luck*
to maintain an extend use banana Boat aloe vera lotion after suin
That's what I do, and it tends to work out nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment