Friday, May 14, 2010

Is spray tanning/bronzing effective in covering up imperfections like leg veins on medium african americans?

I have very light leg veins from pregnancy and I just want to wear shorts and short skirt so bad this summer, but leg vien removal cost so much. Please help, I need a cheaper alternative.





I am an african american, about the same complexion as Tyra Banks (light to medium brown)Is spray tanning/bronzing effective in covering up imperfections like leg veins on medium african americans?
Yes plus it's safer than baking in the sun or under a light bulb :)Is spray tanning/bronzing effective in covering up imperfections like leg veins on medium african americans?
There's actually a leg spray on the market by Sally Hansen. I found it in Wal-Mart a couple of years ago after a nasty car accident. Check it out.
yes it does!!
There's some things that work for that, so check my source, 'K.
its my first time hearing it and i don't think it does
im thinking yea
me 2

No comments:

Post a Comment