Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I am going to get a ';spray tan'; today because I need to look darker by Sat...?

I am going to be wearing a sleevless black and white dress on Sat. for two parties, so I wanted to get a tan quickly but well done. I was told to get the ';Spray Tan';, so that is what I am going to do. Why is it that last year I had one done but the next day when I took a shower I could see the ';dark stuff all of over the bath tub, and it seemed like it just rubbed off. I know that I didn't allow it to stay at least 24 hours, but how can I do that if I need to come to work tommorrow at 9 and will get that done today at like 6:00pm? I am having it done somewhere else though this time. What do you think I should try to do to help it stay longer and last me through Sat.?I am going to get a ';spray tan'; today because I need to look darker by Sat...?
Try taking a bath/shower before you go tonight, that way you can let it set overnight or for 24 hours....then you should be fine to take a shower Saturday morning with no problems. You can always wash your hair in the sink if need be. Good luck! I was thinking about doing the spray tan for a wedding I have coming up but wasn't sure how it would turn out on me! Hope it works out for you!I am going to get a ';spray tan'; today because I need to look darker by Sat...?
I work in a tanning salon and I know spray tans usually do come off very, VERY easily. Try not to do anything to make it run and let it set in your skin for at least 4 hours and even then don't scrub to roughly in the shower. I know most tanning salons (like mine) have a bed made of all facials..ours is called the quadro, and its a high pressure bed. Facials filter out all burning and help you acheive the golden brown color fast, without burning. I dunno if that info will help you either but that could also be an option! Hope this helps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment