Friday, May 14, 2010

Help! I my spray tan got totally messsed up!?

I used at home spray tan stuff and it did NOT turn out even AT ALL I just have splotches all over and it's like orange!! Can anyone please help me try to get some of it off?? Please I'm desperate!Help! I my spray tan got totally messsed up!?
Usually, depending on the brand of spray tan, it might come off in the shower if you scrub really hard and dont let it sit for too long.Help! I my spray tan got totally messsed up!?
If I were you I would do two things. First, I would exfoliate like crazy. Either use a loofa or use an exfoliating body scrub (or both together). A good exfoliator for removing dead skin cells will have ground up nut extract or something somewhat abrasive, like coconut shell or nut shells. Then afterward, your skin will look better, but it won't be completely back to normal for a few days, that's when I recommend applying more of the sunless tanner. This time evenly. I have done this before, in my less experienced sunless tanning days, and it works to achieve a more even looking tan. Second, if you don't want to apply more sunless tanner, or if you have to be somewhere and don't have enough time, go buy a good bronzer to mix with regular lotion and apply it. Your tan will look even, I promise.





ALSO...I think the best inexpensive sunless tanner is the L'Oreal Sublime gel. Try it, it's the best.
umm ok so it will come off on its own in at least a week till then dont show a lot of skin, keep scrubbin in the shower..(swimmin in a chlorine pool helps!) and LEMON JUICE will work miracles. sephora MIGHT have some kinda of tanning lotion remover already...i'm not sure. other than that you should use TANNING LOTION not the spray i've been using it for YEARS and i love it
rubbing alcohol gets that kind of stuff off .
ha ha shouldnt of done it then you saddos who tan... what can i say

No comments:

Post a Comment