Friday, May 14, 2010

Spray Tan removal?

Ok, so I got a spray tan just over a week ago and now its starting to come off. Its going blotchy and fading in places.





I have to have it all off by the end of this week. What can I use to get if off easily?





I belive the tan liquid is sugar based if that helps.Spray Tan removal?
use an exfoliant like caress with moister beads and a loofa. the coarseness will remove the color from your skin. also if you shave it will take off the tan faster from your legs because you remove the dead skin cells. good luck!Spray Tan removal?
I know that when I start IV's on people at the hospital, the alcohol pad removes their self-tanner every time. Maybe alcohol and a cotton pad?
I think model co. makes a tan remover. and exfoliating helps too.
To remove a fake tan fast your best bet is to exfoliate! I would recommend using exfoliating gloves with your favorite body wash. I use exfoliating gloves all the time they can help to remove anything from your body! These gloves are in most beauty retailers and also in many big stores like Albertsons. Good luck with this!!
sorry.


It won't come off!


You just have to let it wear off!

No comments:

Post a Comment