Friday, May 14, 2010

Spray tan help!?

Hi, I'm usually the answerer, but I need your help!


I just got a spray tan yesterday. I really like it for the most part (so I recommend it since it doesn't look fake after you shower), but I got some on the palms of my hands! Any remedies on how to take it off? I read somewhere to use lemon, but that didn't help too much. Thanks so much guys %26amp; gals!Spray tan help!?
I have heard using Seabreeze astringent, (or if you dont have that one try any facial astringent product you have) will work to remove fake tan. By the way, would you mind telling me the name of the spray tan product you used, I'm looking for a good one? Thanks and hope that helps :-)Spray tan help!?
i hope you dont turn orange. seems like so many people are turning orange with their spray tans.
=\


i googled it


and i guess there is a board already


made about this %26gt;_%26lt;
Well i dont think spray tan will help %26amp; you should never spray tan (I prefer the sun better), but here is my no.1 website. They tell you everything about spray tan %26amp; advice + tips.
Sorry, I don't know how to get it off your hands, the girl who did mine, put a balm on my nails, and some on my hands to rub together. That prevented it from discoloring my hands. She also put a vaseline looking substance on my toe nails and around my heels, you might want to have them try this next time. I am having a problem with knowing how to care for mine. I, too had one applied yesterday and do not know if I should shower in hot/cold water and if I should use moisturizer...do you have any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment