Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Good Spray Tan I can buy at Target?

Anyone know a good spray tan I can buy from target or walmart that will not make me orange?


:)


I dont tan easily so I am looking for a spray that I can use....Jergens natural glow didnt work well for me..it made me blotchy :(Good Spray Tan I can buy at Target?
Yea I tried Jergens and it didn't work too well. I know you said spray but sprays never work for me. If you want something that works like a dream try DOVE ENERGY GLOW BEAUTY BODY LOTION. It slowly gives you a tan and I've never seen anything that looks so natural! I'll never use anything else!Good Spray Tan I can buy at Target?
Theres no such thing as a ';good'; spray tan.





They all make you look worse then the actual tan, either orange or blotchey.





No tan is better then a real one, especially fake ones.





Trust me, people will notice its fake.
the new jergens express lotions work REALLY good! you'll have great color from the first application. the only thing is it smells great when you put it on, but once the color develops, it has that frito smell... ugh!
Dove natural glow





I'm using it to get a bit tanner for graduation





So far it works great!!





But..It's a lotion..smells great tho!!

No comments:

Post a Comment