Friday, May 14, 2010

Does spray tanning make you look orange or fake?

im not aloud to go tanning in a booth but it takes forever for me to tan outside. i want to get tan faster. my mom said for me to go get a spray tan but i heard that it makes you look orange. is that true?Does spray tanning make you look orange or fake?
usually yes. but sometimes it depends on what shade you get, if you get it much darker than your natural colour it's gonna be really obvious you have spray tan on and you will look orange.Does spray tanning make you look orange or fake?
it is healty yes but if you are not careful you can turn orange. it is not hard but you can is suggest if you want to get tan use jergens sunless tanner i had doubts but it gradually builds up a nice firm tan while moisterizing your skin.
I got one done and it didnt look orange.


I think the key is to have a base tan (which you probably don't have) and go to a professional, they can make you look like you have abs! Haha.
Depends where you go. The higher end places may provide a more real looking tan but most of what I've seen is orangy and fake looking.
yeah. i tan really easily and have tan skin but im white and spray tan turns you orange and strechy its getting hot just go outside.
it often does make people orange, but i know someone who went to a spray tanning salon and looked hot.
Yes, it makes you orange. I know someone that sprays their legs and they are so orange its hilarious.
Everyone that I know that has a spray tan looks like a carrot! I would beware if I were you
Not if the person doing it knows wat their doing.
yeah it pretty much makes you orange. sorry!
It does and it can stain your clothes and stuff
She's right.
Yes.
yes it is true
it makes you look orange if ur skin is really light

No comments:

Post a Comment